Monday, September 25, 2017

Power to the Pluggers

Oh lord, this is pluggers, plugging so hard.


No automatic alt text available.


Its one of three things.

1.      A weird attempt to get political, this is how I read it as a bit of political statement, but the comments over at go.comics didn’t. Which sort of makes sense to me. Pluggers don’t like things to get political, in their minds they vote the party, pay their taxes, get upset about how many coffee drinks there are in the world now and carry on. I would argue they also stay quiet in support of a system that benefits them. Plugger privilege and all that. Plugger lives matter.

2.       A tribute to the hard working folks trying to get power to people all over America right now after storms. This is how most of the people commenting on it felt.

3.       Pure word play. No one is credited for submitting, which means this is pure Brookins, maybe this pun has just been burning a hole in his brain.


Best comment from go.comics.com

-Unlike Puerto Rico at the present moment- Templo S.U.D. 

I like it, no snark even I like it. Its true, and throws a little shade in the right direction. Not that they will be reading the pluggers page at go.comics but still like it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Uh oh

Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seein...