Friday, September 22, 2017

Bark-a-lounger indeed.



This is a great example of how lazy Brookings has become, another day of Earl Houndstooth? Andy Bear could just as easily pass out in front of Hogan’s Heros.   I fall asleep watching TV all the time, but not to a specific show. (I feel I should own my pluggeryness whenever I can). 

That chair depresses the fuck out of me. I guarantee it is covered with a sheet. Also so close to the TV.

No automatic alt text available.

 Now lets peep Al
Seems like a fun dude.


According to his website Al is a writer, speaker, storyteller and humorist. Al writes humor and nature columns for many newspapers and does regular radio shows about nature. He writes a number of popular cartoon strips that are syndicated nationally and is author of the book, "A Life Gone to the Birds." He is a columnist for "Bird Watcher’s Digest" and writes for a number of magazines and books. Al speaks to anyone who will listen. His mother thinks he is special.


Best comment from gocomics.com
Hogan’s time slot is the same as Johnny Carson on the next channel over, which was America’s favorite program to sleep to. - POODLEGROOMER 

Everything about this is fucking pluggers gold.

I’ve had those moments… even on some of my favorite YouTube channels. - TEMPLO S.U.D. 

Is this more depressing at a desk? I really doubt a plugger has the technology to get you tube on the TV. (Note to self a pluggers on demand, just a passed out lady chicken at a laptop) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uh oh

Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seein...