Thursday, September 20, 2018

Uh oh


Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seeing your mother it does not feel good. But we all know this moment comes. 

I am also not wearing high waisted relaxed jeans because I am neither 55 or 25, so thats not an issue, though that sort of "kids today" Sentiment does make me a total plugger. 

But beyond all that it is Andy's realization that he has gotten to fat for his pants looking exactly like he just shit them. That face is more than feeling "uptight" in your relaxed pants, that is a look of abject fear and panic. 

Like he cannot take one more fucking step due to to the load in his pants.

Or perhaps the sudden realization he needs to diet fills him with sadness and panic. (been there my man, been there) 

Wait til he finds out about Pajama Jeans all his worries will be gone. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Uh oh

Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seein...