Thursday, September 20, 2018

Boreno for war or pleasure?

I am confused, as far as my limited knowledge and googling tell me the United States was not involved in any military actions in Borneo in 1967 Or perhaps this is the reveal that he is in fact British. So either he was on some covert ops, or Brookins is going to great lengths to avoid the word Vietnam, which is weird because I assume Pluggers love "Nam.

Or perhaps he was just travelling in the jungles of Boreno.

 Best comment from go.comics.com

Be proud of your battle scars. You earned ’em in the service of your country! -Baarorso
What country Baarororso?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uh oh

Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seein...