Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Anniversary!

No automatic alt text available.

Hi, its the three year anniversary of a website no one ever read, I think maybe what it needs is a good old fashioned reboot. 

Luckily not much changes in the slow slog to death that makes a plugger a plugger. 

I have never seen Earl and Henrietta so openly hate each other, the thought of waking up with either of them is a nightmare (and not just because they are a dog and chicken joined together in some unholy union, according to wikipedia she also works at Costco!)

This was submitted by Steve Blow former columnist for the Dallas Morning News, judging by his column on how Sandra Bland should have just listened to police directions, I am guessing he is pure plugger. In fact I want to believe he has submitted a pluggers about listening to cops, perhaps some word play?  "A Pluggers cease and desist is more like cease and assist" and show a plugger cuffing
themselves. 

Steve Blow, Writer, Plugger, possible racist. 


Best comment from Go Comics 
I’ve run on FOUR HOURS of sleep a night, ever since high school. It was rather handy while in school/college, but I’d sure like to sleep through the night now that I don’t have to get up at any specific time anymore. I can’t seem to turn my head off. Watching a VERY FAMILIAR movie is about the only thing that does it for me these days.


VERY FAMILIAR. Why is it in all caps? Is it a hint as to what the movie is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uh oh

Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seein...