Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ohh Pluggers

Entitlement is only for old people. They earned it.
Fuck everyone else. 
47cf8df066cb0131e046005056a9545d

Best comment from go comics, Surprisingly (or perhaps not) all the comments were about movies prices. 
 I remember as kids down south seeing Journey to the Center of the Earth. Friends and I would stay all day in the theater and watched it two or three times. The theater wasn’t top notch like the ones they have today. Remember having to keep our feet up off the floor also because of pesky rodents that would be munching on popcorn on the dark floor.

Ahh the good old days, rodents.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if those lil brats had left after the credits, instead of lollygagging, Bavid could've swept up the popcorn and boom! no rats. Do Pluggers hate Bavid!?

    ReplyDelete

Uh oh

Listen, this is a total moment where I realize I only hate Pluggers because I am becoming one. Its like looking in the mirror and seein...